Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Looking for a Job?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Looking for a Job?

    Is it hard to explain to a 90 year old woman what a mouse is and why you dont access e-mail from the post office? Or how about when a guy calls in claiming he made his own DSL Cable?
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Looking for a Job?

    LOL when I worked for Pittston i got to go into the field and try to explan to some of old timers how to send out shipping manafests by computer (most had done it via pen and paper for 20+ years and had no desire to change) The funnyist one I can remember was a guy tring to move the mouse arrow on the screen by putting the actual mouse on the monitor (That was a LONG day LOL)

  3. #13
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Looking for a Job?

    Union Man, if you go back to Sykes, that will officially trigger the apocalypse.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Looking for a Job?

    With your spelling, no wonder Clinchfield went broke! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Looking for a Job?

    Went broke? the Co. formaly known as Clinchfield seems to be doing quite well

  6. #16
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Looking for a Job?

    I really couldn't say what one thing I hated about sykes, but I hated that [censored] place.

    The work was easy, I picked it up real fast, my manager was cool, everyone on my team were great, but I had to make myself go to work. I dreaded going to work everyday, I had no motivation to go to work there. I went to Cingular after that and even though it was a call center just like Sykes, I liked it a lot more. I now work at Mullican and even though the work is physically demanding I have no problem going to work, the motivation is there, I never want to miss work, at Sykes I looked for a reason to call in. LoL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •